http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

useless crap?

So as most of you know, this week is only the starting point of the boredom of the post-PMR programme...


What we usually do in class




Today, I woke up at 6.30... wait... thought I went late? think again.. LOL! I had actually left home at 6.50 in the morning... and usually the drive to school would take 20 minutes... but today was different.. I got to school on time!!! xDD

With only 3 minutes left before the bell rings... i walked into the gates of the place that has been home to me for 3 years... St. Joseph's Secondary School. Somehow, I didn't feel the pressure of being in there... it was like there was this "calm" sorta feeling... but after i got into the class, I had the shock of my life...

no, not like this...

shocks?





it made my hair stand on end...









No, that's not me







it was like this...





empty class



the class was empty!!!


ok fine it wasn't empty.. but pretty sure there were a few people around doing stuff







no monkeys or animals were hurt in the recording of this picture.




anyways... i talked to them...



"Hi"



and i was wondering why there were only less than 20 people in the class.. and my friend said that we were unoccupied until 10.00 am..... and there i was, thinking "why in the world did i have to wake up so friggin' early this morning???" *whacks head*

anyway.. the school rally was sung.... and everyone started walking out of the class. I followed Alistair, Leslie, James and Su to the Dream Master Cyber just to kill time. (yes, i do go to cyber cafes) and so i went (too bad i didnt bring a camera).

I started playing DotA - aka - Defense of the Ancients... it's a game map made for this game:


Diseased whatever his name is


Yeap... It's for the game Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. It's a really nice game actually.. but i'm kinda new at this and if it wasn't for the fact that the computers were lagging, I wouldn't have been killed by everyone (other players) =.="

ANYWAYS... i got sick after playing for 1 hour.. so I decided to play with my dear friend Su... kekekekeke... *i pwned him 3 times flat in Red Alert 2*

and i left the cyber after that to attend the programme they had in store for me in school... it was kinda boring... it was the vocational something something... and according to that I would be a scientist or something... lol...



mad scientist


So... anyway... all the best to everyone in killing your boredom~
And as a conclusion.. I had actually wasted one entire morning of beauty sleep just to go for some stupid vocational thing.. sori ppl xD
peace out~

5 comments:

FFX Madman said...

YO!!! Great to have you back!!!

I came cun at 10am lerr. ahahaa.... u guys play poker... ahHAHA!!

Btw, my type my address salah ler...

it's http://ffxmadman.blogspot.com

not http://ffxmadman2.blogspot.com



I use ffxmadman2 as my e-mail cause i forgot the password for my ffxmadman acount.. haha... i'm not perfect ler..


Ah... cramp cramp cramp...

Kel92 said...

hey man... sori xD
*cramp cramp cramp*

Anonymous said...

yeap.. ain't life just boring after PMR

X'tina said...

Thanks for the link. I will add you to my blogroll too.

p/s So PMR over , do what now le?

Kel92 said...

cass: yeah.. life is friggin boring after pmr

x'tina, PMR over... now do nothing =D

Nuffnang